[Wine] Re: L4D crashes reaching in-game, d3d_shader bug maybe?

myromance123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 23 06:15:03 CDT 2009

Really?!?

 Oh man, this means Ati sucks big time.
For them to provide drivers which don't even support the main functions of that card the driver is meant for is shocking to me, I thought they were professionals.
This is probably why all the L4D players on ubuntu I see use Nvidia, must truly have better support...o dang it ( smash smash smash )

Just to be sure, where can I find information on what the Ati Drivers actually do support?
You seem very knowledgeable in the matter, please provide me with some references :)

I don't believe the ati website has the information ( or at least I can't find/locate it, I've searched for quite some time)

Plus: does this mean there is no workaround for Ati cards for L4D? ( in terms of whats missing in the driver )