[Wine] Re: L4D crashes reaching in-game, d3d_shader bug maybe?

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 23 21:51:29 CDT 2009

myromance123 wrote:
> austin987, it says GL_ARB_draw_buffers not supported but under the glxinfo list I can clearly see GL_ARB_draw_buffers listed
>
>  Doesn't that mean I have whats required?

That means your driver is lying about what it supports. Because that warning came from the driver itself while compiling shaders.

Do not waste time on wine with any newish game - they won't work. Especially if you own anything other then nvidia card. Chances for any newish game to work are not good.