[Wine] Re: CounterStrike Source and Asus Ati Radeon HD 4850 512MB

badrra wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 25 05:00:08 CDT 2009

BTW, I did get CS to work on my machine but i am using an NVIDIA FX 5 series card which is by all means a legacy Card. In fact it is no longer supported by Interpid. Never the less I got it going after painstakingly doing a lot of research work.

Anyway, the only major tweak I applied when I ran CS is to switch video rendering to Hardware, not Software which happens to be the default. I did change the video resolution to 1028x768 to work well with my equally old Monitor :). Then it worked fine after that.