[Wine] Re: L4D crashes reaching in-game, d3d_shader bug maybe?

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 25 08:49:39 CDT 2009

myromance123 wrote:
> I do not know how to solve it, who/where should I ask for help regarding this (its not in these forums right?)?

Take your card back and exchange it for any nvidia card.

myromance123 wrote:
> Also, with regards to what vitamin said, in that comment it does not say/indicate anywhere that the driver is lying/falsely indicating about supporting GL_ARB_draw_buffers. Could vitamin be wrong?
> Or is the comment meaning that, and I just dont get it?

This message came directly from the video driver (well actually libgl which is part of the driver).

Code:
"Fragment shader was successfully compiled to run on hardware.\nWARNING: 0:2: extension 'GL_ARB_draw_buffers' is not supporte"

What it's talking about? I don't know. If you say that extension is listed in gxlinfo output then your driver is lying somewhere. Either the warning message is not correct and it refers to something else (most likely), or your card/driver really doesn't support this extension.