[Wine] Re: Issues with Wine and Star Wars Galaxies

drpain wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 25 20:03:48 CDT 2009

I did do the initial Wine install using MacPorts and Xcode which installed Wine 1.0.1 and then I downloaded 1.1.17 and did the update. I looked at Cross Over for Mac and is this just a whole package deal or does it work with Wine that I already have installed? Is it also a one time buy or do I have to continue to pay money to use it?

I'm not to advance on compiling things on my own so I someone could some simple pointers that would help me greatly.