[Wine] Re: Having problem i can't explain

ccotton333 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 27 10:59:40 CDT 2009

I'll try that. I was guessing that it had something to do with my graphics but wasn't completely convinced.  There were some drivers installed by Ubuntu which I believe were from ATI since it included the "ATI Control Panel". I'll see what i can find as far as open source drivers for Ubuntu 8.10.  Any suggestions on places to look other than a Google search and filtering through until i find something useful?