[Wine] Configure program to use LAN connection/winsock instead!

bbxx wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 28 14:43:36 CDT 2009

Hi, I am running a program that logs into a remote server, and I am getting the following error:

fixme:secur32:schan_InitializeSecurityContextW Using hardcoded "NORMAL" priority
fixme:secur32:schan_QueryContextAttributesW Unhandled attribute 0x5a
fixme:secur32:schan_QueryContextAttributesW Unhandled attribute 0x53
err:ole:CoWaitForMultipleHandles Unexpected wait termination: 192, 0
fixme:winsock:WSAIoctl -> SIO_ADDRESS_LIST_CHANGE request: stub
fixme:ras:RasEnumConnectionsW (0x82b0028,0x32e430,0x32e42c),stub!
fixme:ras:RasEnumConnectionsW RAS support is not implemented! Configure program to use LAN connection/winsock instead!
fixme:winhttp:WinHttpDetectAutoProxyConfigUrl 0x00000001, 0x32e404
fixme:winhttp:WinHttpDetectAutoProxyConfigUrl 0x00000002, 0x32e404

Can someone tell me how I can get around this?

Thanks!