[Wine] Ghost32.exe

iveand wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 29 06:50:45 CDT 2009

Another app I would like to run is Ghost32.exe.  This is their "old school" version that looks awfully like Windows 3.1 and is a "self contained app" meaning that on Windows machines I just take the Ghost32.exe to another device and it will launch.  No "install" is really ever done.

When trying to launch in wine I get the following errors:

$ wine ghost32.exe
fixme:virtual:NtAllocateVirtualMemory MEM_WRITE_WATCH type not supported
fixme:imm:ImmDisableIME (-1): stub
fixme:win:RegisterDeviceNotificationA (hwnd=0x10026, filter=0x32f570,flags=0x00000004),
	returns a fake device notification handle!
wine: Unhandled exception 0xc000000d at address 0x62386d (thread 0009), starting debugger...
Usage:
	winedbg [ [ --gdb ] [ prog-name [ prog-args ] | <num> | file.mdmp | --help ]

I am very new and am still trying to decipher output to understand where the hang may be.  It appears to be a problem with allocating VirtualMemory??

Thanks,

iveand

OSX Wine 1.0.1 (via MacPorts)