[Wine] Re: Full guide: How to convert any DVD and video to iPod Touch/C

fcmartins wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 30 07:10:25 CDT 2009

> Is it possible to make new users' first post moderated, to stop this spammer?

Please don't put the burden on the newcomers. It's already enough with login registration (actually several for Wine) and captchas (one of them I remember being very hard and I had to wait for a day or so to get a registration).

- Is it not possible for the moderators to delete a message (being clearly spam)?

- how about a tag system allowing any registered user to tag a message as spam. After, say 4 spam tags, the message would be deleted (or put on hold for moderation)?