[Wine] Re: Ghost32.exe

iveand wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 30 08:58:30 CDT 2009

When running Ghost32, it is interesting that I see the mounted drives as defined in winecfg when trying to browse to an image source location. (when trying to restore a disk from an image).  All is normal here.

However, when attempting to list the destination disk drives, it errors out saying "no disk drives were detected (525)".

Of course this may be a Ghost issue, but I am wondering if there is some way in Wine to mount disks directly?  As it is now, via winecfg I have e: mapped to /media/DiskA for example.  I am wondering if having it mounted in Ubuntu (host OS) is making it so that Wine (and subsequently Ghost) doesn't see it as a physical disk.  Is there a way to not have it mounted in Linux and have Wine mount it directly?

iveand