[Wine] Re: CounterStrike Source and Asus Ati Radeon HD 4850 512MB

LameAiM wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 31 06:14:49 CDT 2009

The thing is that with my old Nvidia 6800 GT I could get CSs to work, but instead it was a bit "laggy". Very low fps. When I start it now with my Radeon HD 4850 I can see through all the lines that the graphic is wonderful, besides all the black/gray flashing lines and no arms on my caracter :(. I think maby maby with some tweaking and good luck I could get it to work.
Besides I got Hardware set in wine config. Could it be something I should set in  ATI Catalyst Center or in CSs Video options. I got the Drivers from AMD as you already figured out ;) Should I try with the open ones, through Kubuntus repositories?

Thank you so much for your replies, If you have more suggestions PLZ post them :)

Regards

//Lame