No subject

Tue Mar 17 14:04:44 CDT 2009

My question is: Why did it take so long to load? Do you think I still have some open issues or things I need to fix?
My first thought is that I need to exit the program and try it again and see what happens... or is there a 'shortcut' launch I could create that would load faster?

Thank you very much for your continued help.
It proves that as long as I read and take to your instructions; it works out correctly. I appreciate everything you've done for me.

rick (shobuz99)