[Wine] City of Heroes control problem. Keys repeat.

ThePenciler wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 1 02:06:22 CDT 2009

The problem is that when moving (the most obvious activity you can see this with) the key you press acts like it's being pressed in rapid succession instead of being held down. That is until another key is pressed then the previous key moves the character smoothly. This might be a problem with my keyboard though. But I'm putting this out there just in case anybody else has the same problem.

I'm running Ubuntu 9.04 with WINE 1.1.20 and the latest patches for the OS and game.