[Wine] Anyone else having trouble with inbound audio start/stop/start?

Susan Cragin susancragin at earthlink.net
Fri May 1 08:24:48 CDT 2009

I have been having audio trouble lately, for the past week or so. I don't know why. When I turn on sound input, then turn it off, then on again, the program either freezes or just stops working.

What I want to know, is if any other wine users have been having troubles like mine recently, and what they have done about it?

I have tried with pulseaudio purged, and using pasuspender. Those both give me the same result... bad.
I am able to use winecfg's oss option with no freezing, but the sound isn't as good.

Susan