[Wine] Re: Can't get Photoscape to run :-(

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 2 07:53:11 CDT 2009

The menu entries you'll have to fix manually. http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#head-9893ae50079ca7a959258f0bc9a17aaf2e69b391

As to your crash, when you reinstalled, was it Photoscape only, nothing else, no winetricks? Because you're still getting the crash in native gdiplus, and that doesn't happen for me. My console output looks like this:

Code:

fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC" (8.0.50608.0)
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x315cc0,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:win:LockWindowUpdate (0x10032), partial stub!
fixme:ntdll:NtLockFile I/O completion on lock not implemented yet
fixme:win:LockWindowUpdate ((nil)), partial stub!
fixme:dciman:DCICreatePrimary 0x350 0xe4129c

So I think your wineprefix isn't really clean. Try again, with Photoscape only, no winetricks, nothing else.