[Wine] City of Heroes control problem. Keys repeat.

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Sat May 2 09:36:19 CDT 2009

ThePenciler wrote:
> Ah. Ok, I uninstalled SCIM and all the items it wanted to uninstall with it. And I couldn't find anything related to libgxim (so I had nothing to uninstall). I then restarted and it still happens. :(

I just tried COH in 1.1.20 (fresh build from source, no patches) to see
if I could make mine have the same problem, but no luck, typing and
movement both worked as normal.

Is your wine install a straight source build or did you add any patches
in, if so which ones?

Have you played before without having this problem or is this your first
try at it through wine? If it worked before, have you updated your OS,
changed any hardware or input related software between it working and
not? Have you used one of the funky keyboards with it's own drivers that
might still be on the system and conflicting with something? I'm mostly
just tossing out ideas to try and find a place for you to start tracking
the problem down.