[Wine] Does Wine only work when Windows is on Drive C:?

jemvyc wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 3 13:54:13 CDT 2009

I have a couple of triple boot systems.  On each, Windows is NOT Drive C or Drive C is a useless application like Vista.  This system is one where Vista is Drive C.  The Vista stuff on drive C conflicts with the XP installation on Drive E.

All the applications I would like Wine to run for me are XP applications on Drive E.  There are no Vista applications worth using Wine to run.

Before I waste any more time fighting the wine config, is it possible to keep wine out of drive C?

Thanks