[Wine] Re: Weird OpenGL problems

jho wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 3 14:19:41 CDT 2009

Ok, I upgraded to xorg-server-1.6.1 and the current git version of xf86-video-intel.

Everything seems to work normally, but my glxgears fps went down by 200 (no big deal really, I know it happens, it's not a benchmark, etc, just thought it would be worth a mention), and wine outputs less of the warnings/errors. But Wine still fails to run anything that requires direct rendering correctly. All the native applications still run fine and get good performance.

Here's the output of HL2 now (still crashes after a second or two in the loading screen): http://pastebin.com/d41a4d718
And here's Soldat: http://pastebin.com/d15e2fb40 (notice how this went from ~1600 lines to just 92 lines. I did the exactly same thing: started the game, entered a match, opened the main menu and pressed exit)