[Wine] Re: Problem in Wine 1.1.20 Unhandled page fault on write access.

Tomygun wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 3 15:46:57 CDT 2009

Hi, I'm having the same problem, Ubuntu 9.04 amd-64 fresh install.

I have a GeForce 8600 GT and I have installed manually nVidia's latest drivers 180.52 because I'm working on some CUDA projects and can't rely on the versions in the restricted drivers section. I also had to completely remove all the restricted drivers packages in order to be able to install them (probably a bug since it doesn't make sense and it's the only solution).

Messing with video drivers is a pain as most of the time I end up not being able to load xserver.

So, manually installed drivers, don't have restricted drivers, what should I do?