[Wine] How to update to a specific version of Wine?

marcos_antonio_ps wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 4 06:37:42 CDT 2009

- Ubuntu 8.10
- Wine 1.1.19

Hello, everybody!

I'm using Wine 1.1.19 and my application is working pretty well with this Wine version. To update Wine on my computer I used the instructions found here for Ubuntu 8.10:

http://www.winehq.org/download/deb

Now I need to update Wine in other computers but if I follow the same steps the update manager will provide me always with the later Wine version (currently it is 1.1.20). I don't want this. I want to update to whatever version I want. How can I do this?

Thank you.

Marcos