[Wine] Removed drive, Wine wont open any files now.

DeusExM1 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 4 17:56:59 CDT 2009

Okay so i read up somewhere that Wine can open viruses and so people there recommended to disable one of the drives. I forgot which one it was the default one (NOT C). I think it was \\Z or something like that.

In any case, now i cant install any EXE files and i cant add the drive back up. What to do?

I have the latest version wine. also when i run a program the mouse clicker turns into the white ubuntu circle and just turns, but nothing happens.