[Wine] accessing virtual midi ports on OSX

Dewdman42 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 6 23:14:27 CDT 2009

Does anyone know why Wine does seem to handle virtual midi ports correctly on OSX(using Darwine or Crossover)?  I am getting sporadic results.  The ports show up under Wine, but when I try to use them, sometimes they work and sometimes they don't work.  I haven't been able to figure out a  procedure to run through to make sure they initialize up and work.  I think it must have something to do with flushing buffers or something.  But I'm wondering if anyone else has that working or has knowledge about how it might be fixed.

thanks