[Wine] Starcraft 2 beta coming soon

Ape wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 7 13:50:06 CDT 2009

Starcraft 2 is the new next Blizzard RTS game. It's going to be released later this year, but the beta is coming soon. It will probably work nicely with Wine. Just like every other Blizzard game is working. Still it would be nice, if we'd get perfect support for it.

It would be great if we would be able to fix all problems on the beta stage and then the final game would work perfectly on the release. The first problem is about the beta sign up application that doesn't work on under Wine perfectly.

To join the beta read this: http://starcraft.incgamers.com/blog/comments/how-to-opt-in-to-the-starcraft-ii-beta/