[Wine] Wine and Quicken

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Thu May 7 21:45:37 CDT 2009

kahunah wrote:
> quicken 2008 deluxe Release9 running on Ubuntu
> I was able to install the application and run it upto the point that one either creates accounts or loads a previously created data file (in windows).  At that point, the entire application disappears and one is back to the Ubuntu desktop.

Please visit the Applications Database.  I don't think that Quicken 2008
will run completely in Wine, but there is an entry for Quicken and all
of its various releases.

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=12309

Is the AppDb page for Quicken 2008 Premier and the program is rated
Bronze.  This means that some functions may not work or that you have to
use Windows XP .dll files.

James McKenzie