[Wine] wintricks dotnet20 install

nadrach wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 9 11:23:02 CDT 2009

I am trying to install dotnet20 with winetricks. For previous requirements I have installed vbrun60, vcrun6, allfonts, divx, allcodecs, ogg, quicktime72 and msi2. Now with dotnet20, the windows installer gives me only repair and uninstall options, and if I try repair, it asks for MSI 3.0 installer (an offered install link does not work). Have I triggered an install of dotnet from one of the previous winetricks options? If so, which one (for future reference), and how do I check which version of dotnet is actually installed?