[Wine] Copy files from Original Windows CD,possible?

angelnonis wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 10 07:05:03 CDT 2009

Hi, I have one idea and I want to share it with you.
First of all I want to say Wine is an amazing project for Linux,personally I believe is the most critical project for Linux. Because If Windows Users can run the Windows Programs in the Linux the most of them they will change OS by the same day.
  Well my idea is simple but I don't know is its is technical possible to work.
I think all the Users that they use Wine is because it was Windows users and was use before Windows program that don't exist is linux.. Like Photoshop... etc
So the users that they want Wine basically is Users that they try to change Os but they can't because they want some programs to work with them,like me. These users means have the Original Windows CD/DVD...
  My Idea is , If we buy the original DVD of Windows ,is possible to get the files of Windows and but it ine the Wine to get the 100% compatibility of it?
  I think now the Wine programmers they make open source part of Windows Apps, why we can't make a copy of them from the original Windows? By this way we get all the compatibly that we need in no time,so is like to have all Windows Apps but with all Linux positives ...
If these is possible and get all the compatibility of Windows programs many users will change OS in the same Day.
  I believe this is possible because I have Windows Live CD that runs Windows from the CD Live..
  Thanks for reading, I hope the Wine project continues the new good releases.. Btw the Wine-Doors is a grade program that helps me to
Installed easy lot of programs. Is good Idea to merge it with Wine..

Thanks for this nice Open project!