[Wine] Help w/ Running BF1942 on Puppy Linux

exProphecy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 10 14:57:20 CDT 2009

Hey mates! I am currently running Puppy Linux 4.1.2 and I recently installed BF1942 with all the necessary patches. I also have ATI Catalyst support and CS:S is able to run but it has many artifacts on the screen, which makes it unplayable. Although, it is able to run. I'm trying to run BF1942 using the terminal and the output is:

> err:alsa:ALSA_CheckSetVolume Could not find 'PCM Playback Volume' element
> err:alsa:ALSA_CheckSetVolume Could not find 'PCM Playback Volume' element
> err:alsa:ALSA_CheckSetVolume Could not find 'PCM Playback Volume' element
> err:alsa:ALSA_CheckSetVolume Could not find 'PCM Playback Volume' element
> fixme ntdll find_reg_tz_info can't find matching timezone information in the registry for bias 480, std (d/m/y): 0/00/0000, dlt (d/m/y): 0/00/0000

Then it does not run. Nothing pops up or anything. I don't believe the problem is the ALSA Volume, so I can only assume it's the timezone. How shall I fix this?