[Wine] Gears Of War

nunorules72 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 11 10:13:37 CDT 2009

Hi! this is my first post as you can see.  I looked briefly at the wiki and did a forum search, so please forgive me if this has been asked before.  I am not a Microsoft fan, as I'm sure many here are not.  I would like to leave Windows completely behind but for games.  My question is, is there any chance of getting Gears to run with wine?  I suspect that the Games for Windows titles are extra difficult.  I looked in the database and noticed there was an unsucessful attempt already.  I will help any way I can, (although I don't know how useful I'd be) but I just want to know before hand if there is any chance at all of getting Gears to work anytime soon.

Thank you