[Wine] Eve adjustments (Thank you WINE developers for 1.1.21)

yedidyah wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 11 10:42:40 CDT 2009

I am very grateful for all the work wine developers are constantly doing. I am VERY grateful for WINE. Every step you make helps me help others migrate to linux.

I want to especially thank you guys for your work on this update 1.1.21 I can now run Eve Online on my kubuntu box that contains the nVidia 7600gt.

There must be adjustments that still need to be done still on my end as Eve runs somewhat sticky (jerky motions).

Thank you again for everything and let me know if you have any ideas for the Eve adjustments.