[Wine] Noteworthy Composer crashes when print preview is called.

Tootler wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue May 12 07:49:28 CDT 2009

I have just installed Noteworthy Composer v2.0

It seems to work fine except when I try to call the print preview. The print preview shows up briefly and then Noteworthy shuts itself down.

This is almost my first attempt to install anything using Wine. Not quite my first as I installed the Noteworthy Viewer as a trial and that worked once I had sorted out how to get MIDI working. Print preview worked there OK.

Also as I am a long time user of Noteworthy, I had to first install Noteworthy 1.75 from a CD then get the upgrade to v2.0 from the Noteworthy website. Print preview also worked OK in Noteworthy 1.75.

I have Wine 1.1.21, Ubuntu Linux 8.10 and I am using fluidsynth/QSynth for midi playback.