[Wine] Full guide: How to Crack DRM Video

Michael Reich reich.mikey at gmail.com
Tue May 12 12:16:17 CDT 2009

Why isn't it possible to simply unregister users who send spam like
this?   If it's not a bot and is a registered user, shouldn't there be
some consequence to posting spam?  Recognizing that the idiot could
re-register with another name and manually post more of this again, it
seems like "we" should be making it more difficult for him/her to
continually pollute the list.