[Wine] Re: FEAR 2 on WINE 1.1.21???

Dark Mayu wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 13 05:23:37 CDT 2009

I removed the MSVCRxx.dll files from the windows/systems directory again... Also, I didn't install anything after fear2 and vcrun2008, it just stopped to work after I moved the game folders to the newly installed .wine directory. Well, the only programs I installed would have been Steam which will be installed by fear2 automatically if you didn't install it already and 7zip, but I cannot believe that both would mess up something, since the game worked before.. I will compile Wine from scratch again, maybe something really messed up some things...
So for you, Fear2 is working? On the newest version of wine?