[Wine] Re: error running anything in wine

kd0afk wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 13 09:29:46 CDT 2009

I tried the code you posted and this is the return:

shawn at shawn-laptop:~$ cd /home/shawn/.wine/dosdevices/c:/ProgramFiles/Luxology/wine modo.exe
bash: cd: /home/shawn/.wine/dosdevices/c:/ProgramFiles/Luxology/wine: No such file or directory
shawn at shawn-laptop:~$

This is the path to the directory where modo.exe lives:

/home/shawn/.wine/dosdevices/c:/Program Files/Luxology/modo 302

Sorry to be so dense about this but like I said, I am not much of a coder, but I'm learnin'