[Wine] Re: Bugzilla Registration fails

Addys wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 13 09:49:57 CDT 2009

JujuLand46 wrote:
> Hum, I never wanted to have a gmail address.
>
> Is wineHQ married with Google ?
>
> It's perhaps a way to do it, but I don't like it. Is there a way after to delete this gmail count ?
>
> I really don't like it...
>
> Can I have an answer from a webmaster of this site ?
>
> A+

It sounds like your mail provider is in fault. It works for me, it works for plenty of people.
There are other mail providers out there, register an address with one of them (gmail is a very good one, once again there are others.) and try the bugzilla account creation procedure again. As jeffz said, you may change your email after that.