[Wine] Re: Bugzilla Registration fails

JujuLand46 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 13 14:45:11 CDT 2009

Hum, I first want to say that I haven't wanted to open a troll.

Secondly, I must say that I have register without problem on winHQ forums. But I don't know if it's the same server and mechanism to register.

I don't think that my isp (orange.fr) have banned Bugzilla IP address (but who knows), because the spam filter seems just to route spam to a spambox, and seems not to delete it. And I have a lot of spam mails in the spam box( about one hunded in a day).

But for sure, after having deleted all the spam in the box, and register to Bugzilla, no answer in the spambox, nor in the receive box. I suppose too that my isp IP isn't banned by Bugzilla, because I have a message giving me the info that my registration will be ok when I will answer to the mail I will receive.

I suppose that Bugzilla would send me an error message in this case.

I'm going to register with another address (same provider) to test. But I surely don't want to create a gmail box to do it.[Wink]

I test it

A+