[Wine] Re: No wine-pthread in 1.1.19 ?

Freakazo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 14 04:44:03 CDT 2009

vitamin wrote:

> "wine-pthread" was removed indeed as it's now integrated into loader as the only remaining option.

The reason I'm asking is because in some games it is reported that using wine-pthread increases the performance in some games.

So how do I enable it, or is it enabled now by default? Or is it integrated in the sense that it has merged together and it's now simply not an option but a part of wine?

Thanks for any help, just want to learn more about wine, and how to get most out of it :)