[Wine] How to find a summit??

Beartooth Beartooth at comcast.net
Sat May 16 15:24:26 CDT 2009

	I'm running Garmin MapSource and TopoUS2008 under Wine on Fedora
10 Linux. I want to find the highest point on the highway from my house
to my in-laws', a couple hundred miles away.

	The routing function insists on straight lines some times, and
follows roads other times -- regardless how I edit my preferences. How do
I make it go the way I want?

	Once I do get it to do that, and then tell it to show the
profile, how do I get it to show me the various peaks *on* the *map*??