[Wine] Ubuntu9.04 & Office 2007 Pro etc...

prime2009 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat May 16 22:56:47 CDT 2009

Just wondering if anyone got this working, I only need to use this because openoffice does not feature some of the options I use at university with office2007 esp with the database and graphing tools which seem to be too different and lacking sometimes in openoffice.

That and the fact I need doc & docx (esp) support with bring the work too and from Uni so can't goto open office format.

Ok now thats said, here is the issue, so far with fresh wine (latest) my install gets to 2/3rd complete and this happens.

Code:

err:msidb:msi_table_load_transform no matching row to transform
err:msidb:msi_table_load_transform no matching row to transform
err:msidb:msi_table_load_transform no matching row to transform
err:msidb:msi_table_load_transform no matching row to transform
err:msidb:msi_table_load_transform no matching row to transform
err:msi:ACTION_CallDllFunction Custom action (L"C:\\windows\\temp\\msia2f2.tmp":L"OfficeDataLockPermissions") caused a page fault: c0000005
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x7e5e6ef8 "handle.c: MSI_object_cs" wait timed out in thread 00cc, blocked by 0059, retrying (60 sec)
fixme:hook:IsWinEventHookInstalled (32773)-stub!
fixme:ntdll:NtPowerInformation Unimplemented NtPowerInformation action: 16

I have tried all the guides I can find so far. any tips on things I could try to resolve this 2/3rd way install issue?