[Wine] browse C: drive does not show all directories / files

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun May 17 11:14:28 CDT 2009

pelico wrote:
> I was confused. I thought that drive C: mapped to my Vista system drive. I used Configured Wine to map to vista system drive to solve my problem.

This is an extremely bad thing to do.  This will corrupt your Vista
installation, may violate the MS End User License and other things.
What you should do is install the programs you want to use in Wine, map
the input/output directories to those in Vista and use the programs in
that manner.

James McKenzie