[Wine] Re: LexisNexis PCLAW ver. 9.20f - BindToObject failed: 80070057

Sum1 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 17 11:30:13 CDT 2009

James McKenzie wrote:

> Did you install PCLAW in Wine?  If not, you should do so.
>
> James McKenzie

Yes.
First, I added the install .exe to the applications tab in winecfg.
Then I installed PCLAW on the slackware machine by running command:

~$wine pclaw920f.exe

During the installation process, I had to go through some preliminary menus relating the installation of MSXML 6.0 Parser.  From what I could tell it was successful with no errors reported.  After that, the installation continued normally as if on a Win XP machine.

Thank you for your quick reply.
I'm ready to test anything else you think might be helpful.