[Wine] Re: Problem with parameter from Tux to win

JujuLand46 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 18 01:52:55 CDT 2009

Hum ... it's not me who wants to pass a parameter to another program, it's the program which must do it. It's not a macro or an extension, it's the normal use of a program, and I beg Thunderbird uses the way commonly used by other programs to pass parameters.

When I use a native Linux browser instead of K-Meleon and wine, it works, so I presume the problem is in wine which isn't able to receive the parameter. In fact I just have made a tool to look for the parameter, and I found no parameter passed by wine.

I will try to post on Thunderbird forums, but I don't think to have an answer.

A+