[Wine] Can't run flatout 2

xaber1488 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 18 08:27:05 CDT 2009

Hi there. I have a problem: I installed flatout 2 but I cant't get it running. First, I substituted FlatOut2.exe with the cracked FlatOut2.exe from the rld-fo2co.zip package, but when I tried to run the game, it doesn't run. Then, I patched the game to the 1.2 version, but the result was the same... I tried to run it with native d3d9. I have both d3dx9_30.dll and d3dx9_36.dll in the system32 directory.
Do you have any suggestion? My video card is an ati mobility radeon hd 2600.
Thanks in advance!