[Wine] problems with libaries (8.04 ubuntu)

QQDrew wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon May 18 18:25:27 CDT 2009

I installed visual basic studio 6, and when I tried to open my program so I could edit it I get these errors:

Code:
Line 67: Class MSComctlLib.TabStrip of control tbsProfile was not a loaded control class.

Line 96: Class MSComctlLib.ListView of control lvChar was not a loaded control class.

Line 166: Class RichTextLib.RichTextBox of control rtbChat was not a loaded control class.

Line 196: Class MSComctlLib.ImageList of control imlTab was not a loaded control class.

I installed both comctl libraries from winetricks, and I'm not sure on the richtextlib.

But any chance I could be directed to the correct libraries.