[Wine] Re: LexisNexis PCLAW ver. 9.20f - BindToObject failed: 80070057

Sum1 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue May 19 09:30:09 CDT 2009

Is it all practical to install the software on a Win XP Pro operating system and then copy the installation directory contents to /home/user/.wine/drive_c/Program Files

And then maybe "chmod -R 0755" the copied directory to make it usable on linux?

I can't find any more info. about the error message.
Not sure if I'm missing some important DLL's or whether it's DirectX issue; just don't know.