[Wine] DarWine & OpenGL

pinchies wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 20 06:22:37 CDT 2009

Hi,
For the past 3 months I have been trying to get wine working well, but have hit several obstacles.
I am on a Mac 10.5.7, using X11 2.3.3.2 from Xquartz, and using Kroneberg's Darwine builds.
The issues:
I can't seem to get OpenGL working or DirectX.
I sometimes have problems where I launch an exe, and the program runs as if it cannot "see" any other files in the same folder. This means some programs seem to not launch correctly.

Does anybody have a setup/config that they have tried on OS X where everything is working, and could they describe this to me?

Thanks.

pinchies