[Wine] Re: Has anyone had any luck with the sims 3?

SkeLLLa wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 20 12:40:24 CDT 2009

The sims 3 perfectly installs. It's also runs quiet good. All works fine. But there are some kind of memory leaks that cause crashes, but they happen not too often and you easily can save before it crash. I'll give this game "Gold" mark, and, as for me, it's rather close to "Platinum" :). I've played on High and Average graphic options. My computer configuration: AMD Athlon X2 5600, GeForce 8600 GTS (driver version 185.19), 4GB RAM, OS: Debian Squeeze x86_64, Wine 1.1.20