[Wine] Error

bluefightingcat wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 20 16:08:19 CDT 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to install a programme called WinTrade. I managed to install it on my system. However when I tried to run it, it complained that it need mono for windows. So I installed mono and that seemed ok. Now when I run the program I get the following error:

> Unhandled Exception: System.TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for <Module> ---> System.InvalidProgramException: Invalid IL code in <PrivateImplementationDetails>{B4838DC1-AC79-43d1-949F-41B518B904A8}:KUPcUot9D7gf0oSaikMb (): IL_0005: pop
>

>   at <Module>..cctor () [0x00000]
>   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Anyway idea what this means and how I might fix it?

BFC