[Wine] Re: Call for volunteers

fcmartins wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 20 16:13:37 CDT 2009

Hi Austin, this call for volunteers didn't seem to reduce the number of old bugs, now at 1377.

What about automatically post one of these bugs per day in this forum? It would be like bugzilla asking for help :-) With a properly prefixed subject, it would not bother regulars, I guess.

If the mountain doesn't go to Maomeh...

I was also wondering if there would be a way to pick low hanging fruit on this big bug list, to reduce or split the list in less scary sets.

I was doing some bug checking some time ago (now I'm too loaded even for that) and I was simply looking at even older bug list, to look at a less scary list (to pick bugs from).