[Wine] Re: Cannot press more than 1 key

DaVince wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed May 20 17:33:23 CDT 2009

Open a text editor, press and hold one key, then proceed holding a second key while still holding the first. Continue doing this with a fourth and a fifth key and maybe more...

The result would be something like this:

aaaaaassssssssssssssddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

I can only press 3 keys simultaneously, so when I held the F key no f's appeared on the screen. That's how I did a quick test on how many keys I can press simultaneously, but I'm sure there are better / more official ways too... [Rolling Eyes]