[Wine] Running GTA Classics.

wat wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 21 02:42:27 CDT 2009

After downloading the first two Grand Theft Auto games from the Rockstar Classics website, and installing the first game I received this error:

> MGL Fatal Error!
> Error 268.473
> Cannot find a suitable display mode.

After a bit of searching, I believe that this is a problem with running the game under Wine, and not with my PC. Then, although I probably should have checked first, I looked at the AppDB and it's listed as Garbage for all versions, however I have also read that it is possible to run it in Windowed mode. True?[/quote]